Monday, August 4, 2008

OUR FANCY FIREPLACE SEATING





This is a blog I have been meaning to do for a long time...well, since May. One morning i got this hair raising impression to cover our stone fireplace. There was only one major problem.....I DON'T SEW A STITCH... remember the famous "i don't sew and i'm ok with it"


So in my quest to obey the all-too-familiar still small voice, i began calling my relatives who sew! I figured if I was supposed to do this, the steps would be put in place for me to be able to get it done. That journey began in April and ended on Memorial Day weekend, just in time for Tillman to be pulling up on things. Anyway, my HEARTFELT THANKS goes out to AMY HUISH AND HER DAD, STEVE CLARKSON, for engineering and putting together a great piece of SAFE SEATING!

1 comment:

Full House said...

Debbie, I love that story. I want to see it person though. Good job! Christina - vivafullhouse.blogspot.com