Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE

As of late, I am in love with a very tangible object. And although, Tim is high on the list of tangibility and truly the object of my affection, excuse the sappy.... I am referring to two very wonderful items that we purchased in January that have single-handedly decreased the amount of time it takes me to do this particular chore. I thought I had a really great system....wake up, put a load in, and try to tackle at least 2-3 loads /day. Well, Tim has been suggesting for quite some time now that we purchase these fabulous pieces of engineering machinery. I finally, agreed to "GO BIG" with these two items and it has made all the difference in the world. Yes, we have purchased the EXTRA CAPACITY FRONT LOADING WASHER AND DRYER. I never would have guessed that my day was so jam-packed with doing laundry that it was taking over my life....COMPLETELY! i actually FINISH MY LAUNDRY.....IN A DAY. (that includes ironing) OBVIOUSLY, it begins again later in the week. But I have never been able to say "my laundry is FINISHED!" Laundry is not such a "HAMPER" any longer. I can't believe that I did not Even REALIZE that I WAS SO BURIED! I didn't even Realize that I could LOVE MACHINERY SO MUCH EITHER....BUT I REALLY DO! just thought i would share my complete Joy!

No comments: