Thursday, May 14, 2009

April 30th...Let's Play Music recital






These are always so fun to watch! Especially as a parent. when I was just the parent instead of the teacher too, I delighted in watching my children display their new found music knowledge. They loved being in the recital as much as I loved watching them. I loved watching their cute little faces delight as they performed their puppet shows. here is just a glimpse of the show. This year we performed a finale to DO, RE, MI from the Sound of Music. my class got to play the keyboards, while Shelle's class played the tone bells and ALL OF THEM sang harmony. It was FABULOUS!

2 comments:

Malissa said...

I want my kids in this...how much is it? Kinzee really wants to play an instrument...is she too old?

amy said...

oooo, sounds great! i bet it was superb.