Friday, September 19, 2008

can we just vote already!

My life as I have known it, has come to a screeching halt, and it has stopped on channel 47. I officially admit I am addicted to the political chaos that is going on around me and I need to stop so I can tend to the chaos of my days without the news on...its a balance and so far, the scales are tipped in the favor of the tv. So my children are running amuck and I am waiting for someone to rescue me out of this abyss.....where is my superhero?????? Oh, yes, I know where he is....a scout outing. Oh well, maybe I will just watch one more day! heehee! My Superhero, will come in and try to talk with me and I am so intrigued by all the political happenings, it is leaving him baffled at times. I told him it was like him watching his favorite sport happenings and me trying to talk to him and him not responding very well....you know the drill. Anyway, I can't wait until November 5th...I know most of you will be saying, "wait, we vote on the 4th," I just want the results, man! And let's be done. I want some balance again....anyone else agree?

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

i'm with you.. it can consume me when i let it!! i just hope we get the right person (people) in the white house.. scary times!